Squario 2 Squario 2

Decent work

fairly straightforward sidescroller. gotta say though, this is alot more reminiscent of The Great Giana Sisters (ironically a knockoff of mario itself.) The graphics feel like polished amiga stuff and the diamonds are almost identical to them.

Not saying this is bad though, the game comes out straight away as being a clone of Mario. All in all, fairly entertaining.

Madness Retaliation Madness Retaliation

Excellent work!

The gameplay is solid and the whole thing just radiates Heroes of Might and Magic combat and Metroid exploration elements!

Have a couple of hours ready if you're getting into this!

Also, concerning killing the clown: You do not kill clown. Clown kills YOU!

Madness Hydraulic Madness Hydraulic

good game

but the controls glitched up completely and it was like a 2 second lag with everything i did when there was alot going on. the hydraulic levels especially. maybe i should just not use starcraft APM in this...

Armored Fighter Armored Fighter

Basically a less violent Walker.

Very simple entertainment, with no real point to anything, just like good old Walker for my Amiga 500.

However, Walker had blood and gore. This does not. ;_;

Aperture Science Aperture Science

Godlike!

This is minigame perfection!

You are a winrar, sir!

maxvm responds:

It's that good? It's very generous of you to give such a high score, but I'd love a more constructive review.

Bumper Boat Battle Bumper Boat Battle

531kb and its pure simplistic awesomeness!

Complete success, smooth gameplay, easy controls, you are a winrar, sir!

5'd and 10'd

urbaniac responds:

Thanks dude!

Creating a Hand Creating a Hand

Wrong colored font.

excellent tutorial. however, the font and background image create what looks like a small bloom or glow effect that makes it annoying to read. switch it to a black or white nuance. green might work too, but make it dark if its a color.

Robo Slug 2 Robo Slug 2

Very entertaining!

Only flaw I found was that after the boss with the 8 spheres protecting him, I couldn't advance. probably because some of the spheres were still alive but out of the screen. This should get fixed. ;D

Frogger Revamp Frogger Revamp

4.4 mb?!

It could've easily been below 1.5mb

Lost Box Lost Box

Wow.

I was actually not expecting this much... You've got a great skeleton for a game here. Just add a little meat to it and wrap it in a nice skin and you've got a good flash game going!

Looking forward to the next version!

avocode responds:

Thank you! I was kind of thinking of this as a rough draft to see if this was a good idea, and it looks like it was!