All 4 art Reviews

Spacemonkey. Spacemonkey.

I love this for reasons I wish I could explain... Nevertheless, it looks very technological and Tron-ish. Great work. :3

I Didn't want Her to Know I Didn't want Her to Know

Oh, the many feels of John Hurt. Watch his performance in The Elephant Man...

On the artwork side of things, Great palettework, facial detailing is stunning. Seems like there could be improvements made in the overall sharpness of the image but that's not always a necessity nor an improvement for the emotive mood.

4.5 because as awesome as this is, I can see that with the right hardware and time put in, you could up your game even further. :3

Compatible Software Compatible Software

close to perfection :3

definitely love where you went with your concept but the kite-lines are way too sharp. perhaps blurring them a bit and adding some slight transparency would make it fit in more with the overall smooth look. also, the way the line is just in the middle of meat(kites?)boys face feels rushed. i'd have tied it to one of his teeth. :3

overall i think this is a pretty solid contender for the prize.

deathink responds:

HEHE you are correct, but I am way ahead of you... in the Hi- Res Version of this image the kite line is blurred, things are sharpened up and the kite string is in super meat kites mouth (although not tied to his teeth , but I think i will make it tied to his teeth now )... After the competition is over i will be uploading the hi_res version. The hi-res versions file size is ridiculously huge and I didn't want contest viewers to have to wait for it to load. There is a little more to this story but who cares, anyway thanks for the well thought out suggestion.

Truly;
M.B. DeathInk

Bye Steve Bye Steve

not a fan of jobs

but the artwork and especially the lighting is sublime.

very well done. :3